-- Didier Dupre (France)
Very nice routine (Meltdown Cardbox)!

-- Todd Ziegler (USA)
I particularly liked your version (Meltdown Cardbox) of the Doug Edwards trick.
-- Iain Moran (UK)
Buy it (Meltdown Cardbox), you won't be disappointed. (Extracted from the Magic Cafe)
-- Raphaƫl Czaja (France)
I have bought and currently enjoying a few of your card e-books. Keep them coming!
-- Matthew Lingard (UK)
Very nice trick (Divide & Conjure). I like this one a lot. I will definitely work on this effect.
-- Cameron Francis (USA)
I performed your trick (Meltdown Cardbox) for a few friends last night
and it went really well. Excellent one!-- Peter Duffie (UK)
I like (Divide & Conjure) very much because it is easy and direct to the point; these are the effects that I favor. Keep up the good work!
-- Aldo Colombini (USA)
Nice work, man! Good trick! The structure is very clean. And the card popping through the case is very visual (Meltdown Cardbox). Excellent crediting of sources. You are extremely thorough! Judging by this, I'm sure you have other well structured and creative effects to offer. I look forward to seeing them.
-- Cameron Francis (USA)
Andrew Loh

No comments:
Post a Comment