This is a 6-page ebook, the document is well-laid out as well as credits and sources are provided very detail I would say. For those of you who think that this routine is achieved by using palming or awkward sleights, well, I have a good news for you as this is not a knuckle-busting effect. However, it does involve some clever use of forces to achieve this effect.I was really surprised of the simplicity of this effect which two spectators do all the work. Another strength for this effect is that, it works 100% on an incomplete deck. You can even perform this effect using a borrowed deck. Best of all, you never even touch the cards throughout the process. Or did I mention that you don't even need to pre-set the deck? Without doubt, this is a very strong effect and only will work when an effective presentation is incoprated in this routine.
Well, his work doesn't end here which I believe he has other excellent card magic ebooks on sales and I have read many rave reviews about his work particularly his "Lecture Book 2009" and others. I really look forward to reading his other ebooks.
All in all, I would say this is an excellent version of the above mentioned plot. If you are like me, sometime I like my hands to rest for a while during my act, I would recommend you this effect as I said, all the work is done by the spectators. So, just concentrate your presentation and let the miracle happens in their hands.
Highly recommended!
Andrew Loh

No comments:
Post a Comment