This is one of my current favourite packet card effects that I came up few months ago while I was playing around with the Jokers. During the process, I realised that the Jokers could be used to create another new packet card trick that relates to Dai Vernon’s “Twisting the Aces” but with a different theme. You must be proficient in the Elmsley and Jordan Counts as these two sleights are heavily used in this effect. If you are familiar with the "Asher Twist", that would be an added advantage because it fits nicely in this effect as well.
In addition, there would be an additional idea from Peter Duffie and myself which I include two alternative handlings.
This e-book is not suitable for beginners. While all the moves are explained clearly but some previous card handling experience is preferable.
Here's what a few of them say:
"The Confusing Jokers is a lovely packet effect."
-- Peter Duffie
"I thought it was very original to play with the asymetry of the Jokers and that they turn upside down instead of the usual face up/face down. It's a fun routine with an unexpected ending. Congrats!"
-- Raphaël Czaja
Available at: http://www.cardicianden.com
ALSH

No comments:
Post a Comment