Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reorder - My Review

This is the second Cameron's pdf that I went through recently and my instinct tells me that this might be another great and strong item.

Basically, this routine is inspired by the "Wild Card" plot and I anticipate that the author must be working something powerful. So, without wasting time by doing other things in the morning, I went through the pdf just after my breakfast because am so excited about the routine.

The pdf contains 6 pages, pdf size is less than 1MB with colourful photos and has a link to watch the author in performance. Before I watched the clip, I decided to give this a good read because I believe by doing so, this is to somehow induce my mind to visualise how the routine looks like in a performance.

So, what's my final verdict? I think you will be thrilled by the author's performance as well as the nature of the routine. I have one word to describe this routine, it's just pure "Awesome!" I really like the construction and flows of the routine. The message is so simple to comprehend and straightforward. You show a few Jokers, one Ace, and each of the Jokers magically transforms into Aces! At the end, you show the Aces have different backs and the Jokers have different with bold letters appear on the backs too! This is quite a shocking revelation! In addition, this routine also ends with a nice display and doesn't take very long to perform.

In a nutshell, this routine is really, really nice and I believe it plays well to any layman. In addition, it's surprisingly easy to do and with just a few cards and sleights, you can start to impress people in no time.

Highly recommended!


ALSH

No comments: