This can be done in a walkaround situation or a group of people. I offer additional three versions that include the elements of Dai Vernon's "Triumph" as well as other interesting revelations on the spectators' selections.All the routines described can be done with a regular or borrowed deck and best of all, you can hand out the deck for examination.
"These are excellent handlings for this plot."
"I really like the conjuror card and the non half-pass version is very clever!"
-- Raphaël Czaja
"I agree with Cameron, very magical, and the magic part happens while a spectator is holding the deck."
-- Michael Cookman
-- Wayne Kong
"I finally took time to work through “The Conjuror Card.” It’s a very nice effect. I like the idea of the card moving from top to bottom and causing the other cards to reverse. Very cool! Keep up the great work."
-- Mike Powers
This e-book is not suitable for beginners. While all the moves are explained clearly but some previous card handling experience is preferable.
Available at: http://www.cardicianden.com

No comments:
Post a Comment