I am sure most readers would familiar with this basic routine where a few cards are involved and the spectator is asked to follow the magician's instruction such as turning and flipping a number of cards in the packet. However, if you don't, I have added an extra something to enhance this plot further and of course, everything can be given out for examination. This is done with a regular deck.-- Peter Duffie
"I like the Do As I Do theme and I think that your packet version is very amazing. The climax is very strong for the spectators because they handle the cards!"
"The "Do as Chameleon Do" effect was awesome, very neat handling and a great finish; I'll definitely be using it."
"These are two very strong effects. The "Do As Chameleon Do" is really unique and interesting. Very cool trick. I also love "Majestic Jokers". Lots of magic going on. Really fun. Andrew has once again stared two powerful and effective routines with us!"
Do As Chameleon Do is great with a surprising twist. Good thinking!
-- Raphaƫl Czaja
Available at: http://www.cardicianden.com

No comments:
Post a Comment