It is because after reading and trying out some of the card principles, I discovered that card principles are very magical and even though if you know the secrets, still, if you follow each steps precisely, they will work! At times, they are very strong especially the cards can be given out for shuffling or cuts and yet, they still work as miracles!
Loyal readers know that I am a huge fan of Peter Duffie, who seems to spend a good deal of time in writing and publishing numerous wonderful eBooks. Previously, I was too occupied with my studies and I considered that as an inactive period in magic. Recently, with a deck of playing cards in my hands, I spent my spare time in going through Peter Duffie's Principles & Deceptions, which is a truly wonderful and mind-stimulating eBook.It is an 18-page pdf, the size of the file is 925 KB and there are 6 parts detailing each of the principles. Each parts is hyperlinked and it makes the reader very easy in terms of navigating the whole pdf. In addition, there is a bonus section that explains Dave Campbell's Automatic Speller which is a fantastic routine!
I find that the tests are some sort of "mind-stimulant" foods which to induce the reader to explore more possibilities after learning a particular card principle. Another interesting side is that I learned quite a number of interesting facts and important bits of history on the creators of the card principles.
Available at: http://www.peterduffie.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment