The ebook also has a section that specifically devoted to stack deck, Orbital Stack & Magnum Stack. For those of you that favourite stack deck routine, perhaps this might interest you.
Below are some of my favourites:
Crystal Clear Transpo
A wonderful little effect and one of my favourites. For those of you card transposition lovers, I am sure you will like this. It's very simple and very eye appealing. There is no duplicate card used in this effect.
Here Lies the Truth
I find that almost every magicians love Lie Detector plot and I am one of them. In this version, believe it or not, there is no heavy card sleights used and it's just self-working. This is one of my favourites.
It's in the Stars
This effect is quite strong and I love this effect. There is no setup and you are able to find two spectators' thought of cards in an amazing manner.
The Problem with Hofzinser
I like Hofzinser's Ace Problem and in this version, it's very easy to perform and this effect is just sounds great.
There is a bonus section and Peter providea his great effect "Miracle Thot" for free which marketed in the 1990's. It's a great effect I would say.
Highly recommended!
Andrew Loh

No comments:
Post a Comment