Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My New Ebooks - Coming Soon!

Recently, I toyed around with a deck of playing cards and somehow I did come up a few card magic effects.

I just have no time to put up everything in scripts but I do hope after my final Business Financial and International Human Resource exams, I would be able to back on track and move things up. I just would like to update my readers that, soonly my new ebook will be on sales.

Again, my materials are mainly cards and I focus in delivering impromptu card magic. As a cardician for all over the years, one thing I notice is that, impromptu card magic is still the best. I am not condeming other card magic that uses gimmicks or special set-up, what I am trying to say is, it is better to perform any magic that can be performed anytime and anywhere. My principle in card magic always aim that vision to create a powerful magic without the use of heavy card sleights. In my "The Loh of Attraction" ebook, I include three of my favourite card effects. There are "A Quick Sandwich", "Metamorphosis" and "Shift the Signature" which are my all-time favourites.

Perhaps I will sell another effect of mine which I called "Collectors Card Case" which is inspired by Roy Walton. In this effect, this involves two selections. The idea is you place the three Kings inside the card case. Any two cards are freely selected and lost in the deck.

Instantly when the card case is opened, the performer tips out the contents and the Kings are seemed to interlace two face-down cards between them. When the face-down cards are removed, these cards proved to be spectators' selections. Spectators may sign their cards if you wish. There are no gimmicks involve in this effect and you can performed with a borrowed deck. There is no set-up, this effect is ideal for walkaround and table-hopping magic.

My next ebook the highlight effect is "Divide & Conjure" and this is my variation to "Spectator Cuts to the Aces" theme with a different climax at the end. I incorporated this effect with some transposition concept and the magic happens right in front of the spectator's face. The spectator cuts the deck and magically the four court cards will do wonders.

If your spectators have seen many versions of the usual "Spectator Cuts to the Aces" plot, in this effect, it will entirely different. On top of that, the "Divide & Conjure" meets the following criteria:

4100% no set-up or gimmicks
4Can be performed with any deck
4The spectators' selections can be signed
4Ideal for close-up or table-hopping magic
4Spectators can freely select any card in the deck
4Everything can be examined before and after the routine

Andrew Loh

No comments: